"...whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each must do as already determined, without sadness or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9: 6-7
“再一说：小量播种的，也要小量收穫；大量播种的，也要大量收穫。每人照心中所酌量的捐助，不要心痛，也不要勉强，因为『天主爱乐捐的人。』” - 格林多后书 9: 6-7
简介 What is a Financial Council?
The Financial Council was formed in conjunction with the regulations of the Diocese of San Jose. Every member of the Financial Council has specific responsibilities which are executed in accordance with the procedures as determined by the Diocese. The Financial Committee consists of three executive teams and a coordinator:
- 财务委员会主席 Coordinator
- 财务报表组 Financial Reporting
- 收款组 (A/R) Receivables Group
- 付款组 (A/P) Payment Group
The Finance Council meets once every quarter to analyze the previous quarter’s financial reports and discuss finance-related issues.
Below are the current information on SJCCM second collection dates and what the money is funding, the total amount collected on Sundays, and financial summaries for the community.
以下是本年度, 第二次奉献内容和时间表, 主日奉献总额报告, 财务收支报告
第二次奉献时间表 Second Collection Schedule
Upcoming Special Collection Dates
- January 28: Ethnic Minorities and Church in Latin America
- February 4: (ADA 2024 Kick-off)
- March 10: Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- April 21: (Good Shepherd Sunday) *Diocesan Priest Retirement Fund
- April 28: Catholic Home Missions Appeal (CHMA)
- May 12: Catholic Communication Campaign (CCC)
- May 26: **Catholic Charities (sent directly to Catholic Charities)
- June 30: Peter’s Pence Collection for the Holy Father
- August 11: Pastoral Solidarity Fund for the Church in Africa
- September 8: Catholic Education
- October 20: World Mission Sunday
- November 17: (before Thanksgiving) Catholic Campaign for Human Development (CCHD)
- December 8: Retirement Fund for Religious
主日奉献总额报告 Total Sunday Collection
主日奉献总额报告包含主日奉献篮和网上奉献的总和。 所有捐款支票烦请开给”SJCCM“。 欢迎上网奉献。 谢谢您的慷慨奉献。
The monthly total of the Sunday Collection includes both from baskets and from online. All check donations should be payable to SJCCM. All are welcomed to use our Online Giving link. Thank you for your continuous support. For a detailed report of our collection amount, click on the button below.
Below is the Sunday collections performance for our fiscal year thus far (7/1/23-9/30/23):
YTD Goal 7/1/22 through 9/30/23: $45,000
YTD Actual 7/1/22 through 9/31/23: $39,100
YTD Variance: ($5,900)
Fiscal Year Goal (7/1/23-6/30/24): $185,000
We achieved 87% of Sunday collections goal during the first 3 months of our current fiscal year ending 6/30/24. However, above average sacramental donations and grants have resulted in overall collections being at goal. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.
财务收支报告 Financial Summaries
网上奉献 ONLINE GIVING
Help Build a Better SJCCM
We are excited to inform you that we offer Online Giving on www.sjccm.com! As a church that seeks to serve, we wanted to provide you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want.
Online Giving offers you the opportunity to make secure, automatic contributions from your bank account or credit card (Visa / Master) account to our church. Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to you and the church.
我们很高兴通知您，我们在www.sjccm.com上提供网上奉献！ 作为一个寻求服务的教会，我们希望为您提供随时奉献, 方便奉献的简易方式。
网上奉献提供了安全，自动捐款的机会。 从银行帐户或信用卡（Visa / Master）直接拨款奉献。 网上奉献没有任何手续费，并为您和教会提供多样优势。