目标 : 保护儿童及弱势群体 To protect children and vulnerable adults
条件和职责: Training, Fingerprinting & Reporting
- Employees (Paid Staff)
- All adult volunteers who serve with youth or vulnerable adults : including but not limited to CM Teachers; LOM members; Altar Server Leaders; Scout Leaders; and anyone who might help in DSJ ministries
- Fingerprinting (Following instruction below) (CODE: A3251) (Reference: https://www.dsj.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Fingerprint-Guide.pdf)
- Fill out fingerprint application form (249_Livescan_Form).
- Call Verify Group [(Address: 262 East Hamilton Avenue, Suite A, Campbell, CA 95008 Phone:(408) 761-2156 Hours: Open today • 9:00 am – 5:30 pm) Website: http://www.verifygroup.com/] for appointment.
- If we have more than 10 volunteers need to fingerprint, we may arrange a group onsite fingerprinting after Sunday Mass at church.
- Or make appointment with the Sheriff’s Station
- Fingerprints must be processed under ORI Code “A3251” – when processed under that code, individuals only need to be screened once participation in an ongoing capacity with the DSJ unless some unforeseen situation comes up that requires re-screening.
- Re-fingerprinting (fee) is required if volunteer terminated and re-hire.
- A $20 fee need to be paid at the time of fingerprinting. Keep Receipt for reimbursement.
- Submit receipt to SJCCM office for reimbursement and record keeping
- The VIRTUS® online training courses – renew every 3 years
- All volunteers and employees should complete: “the Protecting God’s Children Maltreatment 3.2 module”
- Volunteers who makes home visits (bringing Holy Communion to shut ins or calling door to door), or visiting convalescent homes should complete the Vulnerable Adult training module
- Need to retake the course every 3 years.
- Submit training certificate in pdf format to SJCCM Volunteer Coordinator (Xiuli Chu – email@example.com) immediately for record keeping and DSJ Workday updating.
- Visit DSJ website https://www.dsj.org/ministries/protecting-gods-children/ for more information.
HOW TO REPORT:
Please visit DSJ website Reporting Abuse & Misconduct yellow section for detail information.